
It is officially Spring. I love Spring, the antisipation of warm sunny days, the disappointment of the cold snow, the sound of the birds, the light breeze that moves the daffodils and tulips and best of all it leads to Summer!
I like to work in the garden and clear out the old dead leaves and foliage and uncover the new growth of the bulbs that are popping out of the ground and see the color of the pansies that have made it throught the snowy winter.
I love to watch the small green buds on the bushes grow bigger and unwrap themselves into beautiful leaves.
With Spring comes Easter, my second most favorite holiday. My favorite being the 4th of July. I love the decorations, I just can't stop myself from buying something new every year. I love buying all that fun stuff to hide for the easter egg hunt and there is really no expectations like with Christmas.


Your background is so amazing. I wonder who made it? ;)
ReplyDeleteYeah, this background totally looks like Mom.
ReplyDelete