Friday, August 7, 2009

My Friend Dick



Today was my friend Dick's 80th Birthday. He had a big, big party with lots of family and friends and food. I hope that Dick will at least have one more birthday before he has to go, but I'm not sure. I just love sitting outside on a summer evening with Dick. Sometimes we talk and sometimes not. It is just relaxing. He always tells me when it is time to plant something in my garden. In the winter I like to sit on the leather couch in the house with Dick. It is relaxing. I did this for several months a couple years ago when I didn't feel good. He would read the paper to me and tell me everything was going to be ok. Everything was just perfect today at his party.

Thanks for being my friend Dick!






No comments:

Post a Comment