Saturday, August 28, 2010

Fog In The Bog

I love this time of year. Some days are hot and others cool. The weather can be a bit wacky some days. The kids go back to school and things seem to settle back into the rut. The other morning I got up at 6:30 to run. This time of year the sun is just rising, and it is still cool. Juno and I set off down the path toward Winchester Park, it felt great. We ran past the grass and parking lot, and up the hill to the long flat section toward the freeway. It is here that the fog often collects, mostly in the winter, but it was there that morning. It was floating on the river and hanging over the ground ever so slight. I haven't seen it since May. It is a sign that with the cooler mornings and a later sunrise, Autumn is approaching. Aaaahhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment