Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Memorable Mobile Art?

So I was coming out of the Post Office the other day and in drives this little beauty.  I think everyone in the parking lot stopped and stared because...Oh, My Gosh.  What is it?  To me, it looked like a car from the 50's and the trunk lid had been removed to allow a sort of bed like a truck.  It had a fishing pole from the rear with a stuffed Shamu on the line.  There where stuffed snakes going through the car and hanging out the windows.  It had a couple big horns on it that if honked would have probably scared one to death and well as blow out their eardrums.  All of this was topped off by a guy that looked like his name was Billy and he was from the Hills.  Making him a...........Hillbilly. 



Actually, I found the car kind of fun and thought to myself, I guess this is this guys piece of art.  Hey, I've been to MoMa and the Guggenheim and the Modern Art Museum at the Smithsonian and I think this is just and good/bad as the crap in those museums.  It made me stop and smile.  I am still thinking about it 3 days later.  Better than a lot of stuff called art. 

No comments:

Post a Comment