Saturday, January 1, 2011

Que Sera Sera


So I was wondering today what the new year will bring.

Will Brooke or Dru get married this year?

Will my Mexican vacation go as planned? (we all know why I think about this)

Will I ever figure out my new droid phone?

When will the snow melt and the temperatures rise so I can run outside?

Will Juno get enough love?

Will we experience health, wealth and happiness?


To all these I say .... What will be, will be.

I hope that Brooke and Dru get married.

I hope that my vacation goes as planned.

I know that I will figure out my new phone if I read the manuel.

I know that the snow will melt and the temperatures will rise and I will get to run outside and I hope it happens by March.

I am pretty sure Juno will get enough love but she will think she need more.

I know that only I can make sure I am happy and I already have so much wealth. Maybe not monitarily but I have the best husband, children, grandchildren, dog, friends, home, etc. It is true that we can do many things to ensure that we stay healthy but I hope we all continue to have good health.

Happy New Year!

1 comment: